Www.us-creations.com never gave me my money back

Hello, Just to warn people that they should stay away from www.us-creations.com, i paid 50% in advance for some SEO work to be done on my website but i never got feedback and worse they never replied. Really a scam website promising good service for cheap, they will scam you / steal you as they did to me. Stay away from them at all cost. It's an Indian company based in New Delhi, all they can offer you is a lot of blabla and then you get no reply from them or if they do so they always extend the deadline to *** you more.

Hi,

It's wonderful experience to work with US Creation. Those who are saying not to work with US Creation, they are the fake one.

Hi,

I m A Kumar. US Creation is the best Web Development Company in India. We are happy with his services and no cheating with clients.How did you write wrong complain.

Hi,

I m John Waker.Us-creations is the best company in india.How did you write wrong complain.

This is your wrong comment of us-creations.You wrote wrong comment.

View more comments (3)
ID
Poitiers, Poitou-Charentes
Loss

About

Summary

US Creations is an Indian IT company, which co-works with multiple outsourcing companies worldwide. The team of professionals can deal with website design development, solutions for safe online shopping, graphic design services, web hosting and consultation, flash design, multimedia and plus effective promotion and marketing in the Internet. Such range of services has been delivered to customers since 2000 and theses days, the company continues to grow with a great speed. Right at the company's web site, future clients can observe the portfolio and ask for a quote for different types of services. The official and central office is situated in New Delhi, India.

US Creations reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article