Video to show me how to open the urban rebounder

I need a VIDEO to show me how to open the urban rebound and set it up. Shrug Pease help
ID
Dallas, Texas

Urban Rebounder uncaring

I ordered Urban Rebounder through Amazon.com, a company I love. However, when I put it together, the bars did not fit. One is supposed to fit into the other and click, however the bars were the exact same circumference and one could not insert into the other. I e-mailed the Urban Rebounder company and did as they requested: got proof of purchase from Amazon and sent pictures of the problem. I resent the info 3 times with no results. I talked to a service rep twice in which they told me they couldn't download the pics! My son, systems administrator for a computer company, had me send it to him and it downloaded perfectly as it did for other family members. Urban Rebounder doesn't take care of their customers which is what happens a company is making so much money that they don't HAVE to care. Who cares about a few unsatisfied customers when you're making millions off of many? Just hope that YOUR rebounder comes w/o any problems because their customer service is a joke.

I purchased the Urban Rebounder from the Commercial I saw on TV late one night. I called and the women I spoke to was very helpful.

I explained to her that I am disabled and I wanted to make sure I was getting the stabilizer bar that I saw on the TV commercial. Well when it arrived there was no stabilizer bar included. I called them up and I spoke to a customer service rep by the name Hannah. She was nice at first.

Then she put me on this long hold and came back to tell me if I wanted the stabilizer bar i could purchase it separately. Mind you, I am all packed and ready to go away for several months. There is no way I am canceling my trip and my plane flights just to take care of this in the time allowed to return it. The original call I made said it was being recorded, so I asked Hannah if they could listen to the call and see where I was told that the stabilizer bar was included with my order.

Her response was they do not have time to spend listening to one call out of so many. Then she became very rude insinuating that I should just go ahead and pay the extra money for the stabilizer bar. They are Liars, they will say anything to make the sale. I told her I hope she could sleep at night knowing that the company she worked for were a bunch of liars and rip off artist.

It's all about the money.

If it would have been handled differently, I probably would have just went on and bought the bar, but because of the way they lied and denied what was told to me, now I do not want to have anything to do with them or their products. Urban Rebounder- Liars and Thieves, that should be the name of their company.

ID
Seattle, Washington

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article