Urban Comforts Or Urban Sofa company, Bangalore

I had a very bad experience with “Urban Comforts” and I suggest you people who like to order through call or on exhibition. As I know they are ONE OF THE “cheating people” in sofa INDUSTRY/BUSINESS. In this opportunity I like to share my experience with “Urban Comforts” to avoid the same on your life. I went for the Interior exhibition on 22nd DEC,2013 which was happened in trade center NANDAMBAKKAM at Chennai. After I discussed with one of their rep. I have ordered 2 big size sofa and 1 pillow after I confirmed with the delivery date. As he promised that he will deliver the product in 4 days I has given 50% of the amount as advance. But after a week I have tried the contact numbers which they given in the bill but no one picked the call. Even I was keep tried more than a wee no one picked. Then only I come to know that day I asked the representative contact no. then I tried his no. and explained the situation. After he spoke with his owner/rep someone picked the call then he asked another 3 days but nothing happen. The same I did for a month whenever I call they will say will deliver In 3 days or 3 days. So finally I asked them to return the amount whatever I paid through SMS. Even I sent them my a/c no as the requested me they taken more than one and half week. So finally I sent an SMS to the numbers(+919945****22 and +919945****22) like if the amount not return then I will go and file a cheating complaint against the company. Then some called me and said that please go and collect the advance amount in my Chennai office. Still I am waiting for my amount. My kind advice to you all, do not TRUST THIS COMPANY until you have enough proof at least that should help you to go and raise a consumer complaint. When you feel they do not return your amount Or no one pick your call. BECAUSE OF ONE OR TWO PEOPLE I LOOSING THE TRUST FACTOR ON HIS OVER ALL COMMUNITY, EVEN THERE IS MANY GOOD HEARTS. NOTE: recently I have received a information that you should not advance amount more than Rs.500, even they asked you to pay 50%. Compare to my case this will be a good option, even we lose or they take more time to return then it will go with minimum amount. MY CONTACT NO. +91 9791****82. The frauds will give you the first two numbers in BILL other than that you can connect them with the given numbers. +919845****11 +919945****33 Thank you, Ramkumar R +919791****82
ID
Concord, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article