map-marker The Bronx, New York

Bad sales did not honor prices that were displayed

Clearly posted a sign reflecting colors for discounts when I went to purchase the jeans cashier said no we cant honor that that must be an old sign

User's recommendation: Don’t shop here

Betty A Vet

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Kensington, Maryland

Bad sales did not honor prices that were displayed

As I said before. There was clearly a sign with three different colors, remarked, it clearly said the different colors, and what the discount was when I went to pay the lady said no Im not honoring that discount it was up there and not taken down not only did I not get the discount that was advertised, but the lady was rude And never been so disappointed and a Store in my life.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Awful

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Dont shop there. Staff is rude and they don’t honor advertised discounts

Tamara N Kye
map-marker Three Chopt, Virginia

Employees complaint

This was my first time coming in to sell clothes. I called your establishment first. They mentioned nothing about only 2 bags a day. I had alot of top quality named brand clothes. They only took 7 pieces and did Not go through the rest of the bag. I felt those two young ladies were lazy as they told me alot of the stuff was missing buttons etc. When I stated there's not 1 item with a missing button as most of the clothes still had tags on them and had never been worn then she stated well they're just nor going to work for us. The clothes were still folded a Exactly like I had folded them. It took them exactly 5 minutes to go through 1 large bag of clothes that clearly had not been viewed by your staff. Worst experience I've ever had. I took alot of time to pick the best of the best of what I had and in my opinion because your 2 employees were lazy and did not want to take the time to go through my items or for lack of a better term, they simply didn't do the job they were hired for. I was there Friday March 17th at 12pm. I feel your establishment would have made alot of money off of my items but because of poor employees your establishment lost money. Thanks again.
Pros:
  • Great location
Cons:
  • Lazy employees

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Get skilled mature employees that take pride in their job

Marice Asc

My whatup account is shutdown

Mary C Ffn

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Evans, Georgia

Improper treatment

Verbally abused by the store manager as well as the associates. I attempted to contacted someone at corporate, and they point-blank to old me they did not care how horribly these managers and employees treat their customers. The women I spoke with at corporate was even more disrespectful and hateful as the manger at the local store.
Cons:
  • Rude employees and managers
  • Corporate also refuses to help

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: DO NOT SHOP AT ANY UPTOWN CHEAPSKATE OR THEIR SISTER STORE KID TO KID.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article