Mislabeled RAM as PC3200 when it was PC2700

I purchased some PC3200 RAM from this company. When I received it I found that they had put a *Quality Control Sticker* over the top of the manufacturers sticker. A closer inspection revealed that they had actually sent me PC2700. I tried to call them on a Friday (around 1pm PST) and they did not answer their phone. Since they are not open on Saturday or Sunday I re-called on Monday and spoke with a female who assured me I would get a full refund. I was refunded the same day they received the package. It appeared to me that the mis-labeling was deliberate, though I have no actual proof besides their label being placed to conceal the manufacturers sticker.
ID
Englewood, Colorado

About

Summary

Upgrade Solutions is a leading company in the sphere of computer parts. Upgrade Solutions provides a wide selection of high quality computer parts at affordable prices. The company aims to provide first-class items to satisfy all customers' needs. Company's assortment is presented by a great assortment of memory, CPUs and hard drives. Also, Upgrade Solutions offers a wide selection of computer software and cables. Upgrade solutions gives lifetime warranty on all memory and 60-day warranty for CPUs and hard-drives. Every customer can use a memory configuration tool before on the company's official website. Today Upgrade Solutions is known as the number one provider of computer elements.

Upgrade Solutions reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article