Angela Berktold Clinical Therapy Is a Fraud

I paid Angela Berktold AKA Angela Dawn Berktold of Angela Berktold Clinical Therapy a substantial amount of money to help my daughter who was experiencing some concerning issues. Angela took my money and disappeared with it. After numerous contacts I have found out that she moved to North Dakota never having given us notice. Seems like she did this purposely - took our money when getting ready to exit the state of Colorado. Be extremely weary of any dealings with this woman. She is 31 years old. Very nice at first but it was all a scam just to earn our trust with the intention of doing nothing.

We would love to find out more information about your experience with Angela. Would you be willing to message us at felsnig@***.com? Thank you so much.

ID
$2000
Preferred solution
Full refund

Universities, Colleges and Schools Expert Talks

Student Loans Explained: How Do Student loans Work? | How to Pay Off Your Debt?

Jul 23, 2021

Betsy Mayotte, a President of TISLA, talks about student loans, the difference between a private and federal student loan, interest rates, and scams. Uncover expert comments on a student loan issue and a success story of a paid $130K in student loan debt.

Read full article
Betsy Mayotte
Betsy Mayotte

Betsy Mayotte is the president and founder of the nonprofit called The Institute of Student Loan Advisors (TISLA). Her organization ensures that all consumers have access to free expert, neutral student loan advice and dispute resolution.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article