Football Player back up

There was not an option for my concern, therefore I Had to choose this option to voice my opinion,,, With regards to the young man dismissed by the University, I'm sadden the position you've taken!!!! 19 years old...He was arrested by drinking and driving DUI; however, he did not harm anyone in the process. I DO NOT condone drinking and driving; however, I believe WE ALL DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE!!!! This young man could be an example.....MOST OF US HAVE DONE THE SAME; HOWEVER WE'VE NOT BEEN PULLED OVER!! I really wished the University would have taken this opportunity to use this opportunity t0o shed the light on underage drinking and the effects and used this student to advocate the seriousness of it!!! I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE PUNISHMENT GIVEN TO THIS YOUNG MAN, NOT KNOWING HIM............. I WONDER IF THIS PUNISHMENT WILL ULTIMATELY HURT HIM AND HIS FUTURE MORE THAN IT WILL HELP HIM!!!! DR. Shalala, I hope you're listening......... Don't follow the masses.... This young man needs support and guidance...... These are opinions of my own... Katherine Lee 786-326-****
ID

DEATH OF TWIN DURING THE USE OF FETAL ACOUSTIC STIMULATOR FROM G.E IN MILLER UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI

MY Twin daughter died by consequence of use of fetal acoustic stimulator on July 6th 2006. During the Biophisical profile. It happened in Miami Fl. in Miller university of Miami school of medicine,The technician doing this was GLoria M. Lopez And I was under Dr. Victor Hugo Gonzales Quintero. Care DR. never report that to your company. you should know this, because I'll believe it can help to stop death of innocent children.I have more to tell. Call me 786-537-**** or 305-266-****. I want to post My story in the most important web sites. My name Graciela Monteverde.

I too lost a baby during the FAST. I never felt her move after the vibration to her head.

I delivered a still orn baby a few days later. I would love to contact you Graciela.

how can you prove that?

View more comments (1)
ID
Miami, Florida

About

Summary

University of Miami has quite convenient location in Coral Gables, Florida. This academic community is focused on teaching and learning students. Today there are more than 15,000 students. This is University of private type, which is governed by Donna E. Shalala. The education center has modern facilities and professional staff. Students, graduated from the University have unique opportunities to start career in world's popular companies. Viewing the official site, future students will find many interesting facts about the University and may ask any answer via email. University of Miami was founded in 1925.

University of Miami reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article