University Medical Center Las Vegas X-ray department

My wife is in the UMC hospital in Las Vegas and is being transferred to another medical facility. She requires her X-rays to support her care. I filed out the form and took it to the X-ray department and was lectured why I needed other forms. Talked to our charge nurse who called X-ray and was told the CD would be ready in a little while. Ended up coming back the next morning and signed my name under the last person to sign in to X-ray. We were told by X-ray that the reason we were not being called is that we did not use signed in out of order, left a blank position on the form. Got another lecture by X-ray and still don't have the med info we need because UMC Las Vegas X-ray department lost the paperwork. The ray department at UMC is incompetent, rude and not interested in helping anyone.
ID
Los Angeles, California

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article