My move was stress free

United Transportation Moving and Storage - My move was stress free
United Transportation Moving and Storage - My move was stress free
I moved from Las Vegas to Honolulu and decided to use United Transportation based on their reviews. A lot of the other moving companies had negative reviews. I had a pleasant experience dealing with Tammy and the rest of the staff who were all very helpful and friendly. They were on schedule when they came to pick up my things and they did a great job wrapping my furniture. The guys seemed to be very experienced at their job and were very friendly. When I received all my things nothing was missing or broken en which I was afraid of given some other reviews that I had read about other companies. Hector and his boys did their job well, I am very impressed and pleased with this company. They even offer discounts. If your looking for a trustworthy company with excellent customer service, look no further, I would definitely use them again.

I thought the same as well when I received. Tammy called every day, two and three times, wanting my services.

Once I paid the deposit, they did not care. The increase my bill when it was pick up time and delivery time.

I will never use them again. They are a rip off and RUDE once they have your money and hold your goods hostage until you pay their big price.

ID
Service
United Transportation Moving And Storage Long Distance Moving Service
Reason of review
Good quality

Owner

I contracted with this company to move my home from Ca. to Az. Storage was included. When they came for the move the price went up immediately over twice the quotation. Then the supervisor said I will give you a maximum quote and it went beyond that. Then when it cam to deliver the storage was also over double the quotation. All my boxes were crushed. The wrapped sofas are damage. The dining table base is scratched. My bedroom furniture is chipped and scratched. My plates are broken. My kithcen appliances are dented. I have several boxes missing including some expensive items. Beware of these crooks!
ID
La Puente, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article