Whirlpool refrigerator explode

United Radio and Electricals - Whirlpool refrigerator explode
United Radio and Electricals - Whirlpool refrigerator explode
United Radio and Electricals - Whirlpool refrigerator explode
United Radio and Electricals - Whirlpool refrigerator explode
United Radio and Electricals - Whirlpool refrigerator explode
United Radio and Electricals - Whirlpool refrigerator explode
This whirlpool refrigerator i purchased, color: wine orchid, model: 14062 IC255 TCG4 NEO, serial NO: INA 13200**** on date: 09/08.2013.The refrigerator explode on 13/07/2014 and fire on house. Fired Almost all home applainces greinter, mixer grainter, etc... .... childrens books and uniforms , dresses etc....... when the fire heat is over that time cracked on house seeling, window glasses etc..... furniture , doors.there is no electricity problem in home. this whirlpool refrigerator purchased from UNITED RADIO & ELECTRICALS , HEAD OFFICE in T.C no. 25/2432, M.G ROAD, Thiruvananthapuram- 695 001. BRANCHES at Ayurveda college & Pattom
View full review
2 comments
#878071

Good God! How old was that thing anyways, and what happened.

Never heard of a refridgerator fire, anyways. That should never happen. And, you got a house made of concrete? Looks like you could just wipe everything off in there.

What a house. Tough house...

#849522

we all know the electrical wiring in Thailand is always illegal/not grounded. Maybe you overloaded the electrical plug. Until contractors in Thailand start following proper electrical installations, this will always happen

View more comments (1)
Featured
ID
#517042 Review #517042 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Location
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Loss
$8333

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

  • Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article