United schemers

Bought a car through a local dealership and they sold my contract to United Fiance company. United sent me a letter stating I need to make monthly payments to them and this letter included the balance due. Every month I made my car payments on time to them and the last check I sent them included the car pay off balance. I wrote on the check memo "car payoff." United refused to cash the check, said I owed over $700 for interest. They are the most rudest people to deal with and I had to get an attorney involved and my attorney went after those bastards. I now have the title to my car, free and clear and United can kiss my ***. Beware of these schemers, they want to milk you dry and people need to fight back!!
ID
Hutchinson, Kansas

About

Summary

United Financial Systems, Inc. is a non-profit educational organization. The company specializes in providing of professional consumer credit counseling services. United Financial Systems helps to find solutions to reduce payments and to consolidate debts. United Financial Systems has provided results for thousands of consumers. United Financial Systems is a fully certified debt consolidation company. With the help of United Financial Systems consumers can make the monthly payments 30-50% lower, stop the late fees, start to repair the credit, get the assistance to pay off the debts, and so much more.

United Financial Systems provides professional debt management services.

united financial reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article