UEI FORMERLY ACT

Myself and sister both graduated from UEI formerly ACT in jacksonville,fla we both graduated from the MA program it was a waste of time.We DIDN'T I REPEAT DIDN'T GET A JOB AND THE AMOUNT OF MONEY IT COST WAS A WASTE OF TIME.THEY MAKE PROMISES THEY DON'T KEEP.HALF OF THE TEACHERS WERE STUCK ON *** AND SINCE WE WERE ABOUT TO GRADUATE AT THE TIME WE TAUGHT THE NEWER PEOPLE COMEING IN, WELL ITS 2012 AND I HAVE PUT IN PLENTY OF APPS,BUT MOST WON'T EVER HIRE WHEN THEY SEE WHERE I GRADUATED FROM AND MY GRADES WERE GREAT HONORS ALL THROUGH THE PROGRAM WHAT A JOKE I SHOULD HAD WENT TO A COMMUNITY COLLEGE INSTEAD OF WASTEING 15,000 WOW.
Worcester, Massachusetts
Loss

United educational instituted do not teach students

i enrolled in uei this january of 2011 IN THE VAN NUYS CA 91411 inMEDICAL BILLING AN CODING the teacher didnt teach us anything she didnt even know medisoft she would give us 30 min breaks other student would come to class late MOST OF THEM CHEAT ON TEST AND PRETTY MUCH PAY THEM 15K FOR TYPING CLASSES THEY SHOULD OF NAMED THE CLASS TYPING NOT MEDICAL BILLING TEACHER WOULD say do work on workbooks and she still gave them 100% WHEN STUDENT DIDNT EVEN DO THE WORK they suck and all they want is your 15k you have to pay back i was there a mth an now im screwed cuz i have to pay for the mth i was there i payed the school for an education an i was not given one so i dropped the class they have A BUNCH OF IDIOTS TEACHING CLASS A MRS LIPTON BS EVERY1 YOU CAN WRITE A BOOK TEACH A CLASS OPEN YOUR OWN OFFICE THATS ALL BULL THEY DONT TEACH YOU MEDISOFT OR CASE STUDIES CPT AN ICD-9 CODING THEY SUCK DO GET SCREWED THEY DO GIVE YOU AN EDUCATION THEY WANT YOUR 15K YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM WHICH EQUALS TO 86DOLLARS A DAY FOR NOTHING
Los Angeles, California
Loss

HOW UNITED EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE is a rip off. you pay all this money back to government and nothing

I am so upset with UEI in Van nuys California. I have been charged 15,ooo for a education I could have gotten for 1400. I Took classes that cannot be used in hospitals. But they did not inform you of that. I have been in constant contact with them to find out about a phelbotomy class i took that was not legal and you have no certifications with the state of Sacramento. I have been ill and you can have forbearance but the interest accues to where I will never be able to pay it off. I just feel like the government is letting the people of big business do such things to people who are already having a hard life, trying to make could on debts and be honest. this is the very thing that make some people go nuts. Sincerly, Some help here. Ps I have also inquired about a forgiveness plan, but it would not apply to CNA, Medical assistants or even office clerks. WHY! I would be willing to do volunteer work.

I am an attorney from Duckor Spradling Metzger & Wynne. Our firm has filed a lawsuit of behalf of students UEI College for unlawful and deceptive business practices. We would like to here about your experience and see if you fit into the class of students we are representing. Please call or email either myself (wilson@***.com, (619) 209-****) or Annette Clark (clark@***.com, (619) 209-****) to set up a phone interview.

Anne K. Wilson, Esq.

About

United Educational Institute Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.uei.edu/privacy-policy-terms
United Educational Institute Privacy Policy
By submitting this form, I agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service, available on this website, which I have read. I also agree IEC Corporation and/or its affiliates/subsidiaries/agents, including but not limited to UEI College and United Education Institute, may contact me via email and/or telephone, at any phone number I have provided, including via text, automatic telephone dialing system, and/or artificial or prerecorded voice, for any purpose, including marketing. I understand that I do not need to provide this consent as a condition to receive any good or service. By submitting this form, I agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service, which I have read on this website. I agree IEC Corporation and its affiliates/subsidiaries/agents, including UEI College and United Education Institute may contact me via email, telephone, text (Msg&data rates may apply.
To read more: https://www.uei.edu/privacy-policy-terms
Summary

UNITED EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE is a provider of career focused educational programs. It was established more than 25 years ago. UEI has campuses in Gardena, Anaheim, El Monte, Van Nuys, San Marcos, Chula Vista, Stockton, Fresno, San Diego, Huntington Park, San Bernardino, Ontario, Riverside in California; and Jacksonville in Florida and Georgia. UEI offers day and evening classes, qualified instructors, job placement assistance, financial aid for those who qualify. College has programs in Vocational Nursing, Automotive Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Business Management Degree, Medical Billing and Insurance Coding, Business Office Administration, Medical Assistant, Cardiovascular, Criminal Security Administration, Dental Assistant, Criminal Justice, Computer Systems Technician and so on.

United Educational Institute reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article