Verified Reviewer

Checking my account

I'm locked out of my online account and would like to check the balance but I forgot the login Info and don't have access to the email on file
Spring, Texas

Verified Reviewer

Locked out of account update phone number

You can't ever actually get to speak with a human being so you can only spend your money or interact with your money safely when the banks are open. they don't feel that it's necessary for them to be as available to you as your money is to them.

User's recommendation: Don't waste your time here. If you get locked out of your account Friday then you're screwed until Monday.

This site sucks

So frustrating

View more comments (1)
Clayton, Georgia

Bad bank

Palmetto Bank sold out to United Community (confounded) bank. What a headache. They send me a debit card that won't work. I haven't been able to get online to do my banking now for 3 days. If you're looking for a bank, I'd encourage you to not go to United Community Bank. I've sent 3 contact responses and haven't heard a word from anyone. Apparently no one there cares. I figured maybe they check these consumer complaint sites and maybe someone will care if they're concerned about losing future business.

Worst bank I have ever done business with, charge highest fees allowable and the underwriting department refused an $8,000 home equity loan at 8% interest with $235,000 collateral. On another occasion we asked for a credit limit increase on credit card & were turned down.

We have had this card for 3 &1/2 years & never late always paid in full each month & we were also turned down. This is the greediest, least customer oriented bank we have ever know.

@PissedConsumer1383270

Bad quality
Loss
$12000
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article