Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Resolved: I HIRED UNITED TO PICK UP TRIKE IN OCALA FL AND THEY GOT 132.00 ON MY DEBIT CARD WITH A NO SHOW!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW!!!!!!!!! I AM ELDERLY, DISABLE! DIABETIC! I HIRED UNITED CAR TRANSPORT TO COME GET MY TRIKE I HAD BOUGHT IN OCALA FL FROM LADY NAMED DEBRA AND I GOT SCAM! NO SHOW AT ALL! I PAID DEPOSIT WITH DEBIT CARD FOR THE TRANSPORT AND WHEN THEY DID NOT SHOW I HAD TO MAKE OTHER ARRANGEMENTS,AND CALLED MY BANK/DEBIT TO CANCEL THAT CARD SO NO MORE MONEY WOULD BE TAKEN OUT OF MY BANK FROM THIS COMPANY AND COST ME MORE MONEY AND INCONVIENCE/STRESS BECAUSE I AS FLYING BACK OUT TO KY WEDNESDAY WHEN PICK UP WAS SCHEDULE MONDAY AT 4! MY BANK HAS FILED A FRAUD ALERT/COMPLAINT WITH UNITED TO TRY AND GET MY MONEY BACK AND I HAVE READ ON INTERNET I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT IS GETTING SCAMMED FROM THIS COMPANY!
Resolved
ID
Ocala, Florida
Reason of review
THET REFUSE TO GIVE MY MY DEPOSIT BACK AFTER THEY FELL THROUGH WITH THE CONTRACT BETWEEN ME AND THEM AND I HAVE 3 WITNESS!
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Scammed by United Car Transport

Avoid this company - they are scammers! United Car Transport Inc / Quick Car Move 430 South Dixie Hwy Hollywood FL 33020 1-88*-440-**** Ext. 106 Fax: 1-95*-239-**** ICC MC: 706862/751442 www.unitedcartransport.com United Car Transport provided contract to move 2 vehicles at a specific date and time for a committed price. They came back and required more money even though the contract stipulated a specific price. When it came time to pick up the cars for the return trip they didn't show. Cars are setting in Pittsburgh and they could care less. Contracts and commitments mean absolutely nothing to them. They are embezzlers and scammers! Avoid this company at all cost!

this is a *** i use united car transport over 10 times and i had no problem as all

This review it true. I am going thought this with them now.

I saw other fake reviews that showed them as a good company and now I am speaking with the police about the fraud and they say its a civil matter. I am now going to make a better business report and speak with the licensing bureau for ICC MC: 706862/751442.

View more comments (1)
ID
Danielsville, Pennsylvania
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article