United Auto Insurance Fraud

United Auto Insurance refuses to pay a claim. I was sideswiped by their insured. The damage to both vehicles clearly indicates that the damage was from a sideswipe. Their insured told them and my insurer, State Farm, that I rear ended him. UAS kept telling me that they couldn't get a hold of their insured until a few minutes ago when they claimed they had a full statement and because our stories differed, they were going with his. Fortunately, State Farm will recover my deductible and damages from them. If not, there is small claims court. I won't let this go as they are shirking their responsibilities and I have a legitimate loss.
ID
Houston, Texas
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Insurance Expert Talks

Exposed: Types of Insurance Scams and Fails

Mar 7, 2021

The insurance fraud: What is insurance fraud? What are the worst cases? How insurance fraud is discovered? How to protect yourself from an insurance scam? In this video, Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney, exposes the most common insurance fraud examples.

Read full article
Charles
Charles

Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney and managing partner with Gallagher & Associates. His practice focuses on insurance litigation, foreclosure defense and consumer law.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article