Fake Web Site Scammed me out of thousands.

Saw a motorcycle on ebay for sale. I bid and eventually was told my bid was accepted. Messaged the seller to make further inquiry, seller told me I had to go through paypal. I called the business and asked for specs on the bike so that I can arrange for storage, was told the person handling the deal would call me. After not getting called back I waited a day and figured that they did not take me seriously so I sent payment in full and requested that I get a call back. No response. Pay pal claims they will deal with this, a simple purchase turned into a nightmare. The seller's site boasts shipping worldwide, but was unable to quote me any shipping price, which was also another issue. Requested a cancel of sale and to be refunded, no response. Clearly a scam place! Emails came from one person, but when I called and asked for the person that sent the emails, that same person said he knew nothing about it and that the person handling the sale will get back to me very shortly....no responses gotten.

Hand in hand,lol

ID
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article