BEWARE uniquecuffs.com is a scam!!

Ordered custom laser engraved cufflinks as a gift. Went against my better judgment and ordered from this website. Such a mistake. Not only did they miss production time estimates (website says production time is 1-3 days and they took 2 weeks to make my cufflinks) causing me to miss the occasion for which I was giving the gift in the first place, the quality was AWFUL and when I contacted the company by phone and email multiple times there was ZERO response. I had to file a claim with PayPal and only then did a representative from the company respond and immediately escalated within the PayPal dispute process. They clearly have done this before because I followed the PayPal dispute process and returned the cufflinks and provided a tracking number, however, since the cufflinks had to make their way all the way back to AUSTRALIA and the tracking only carries through while in the US, PayPal indicated they could not confirm receipt and rejected the claim. So I basically had to pay 2x international shipping, and for the cufflinks themselves and have nothing to show for it except being royally pissed at this awful company. I'm sure this is their business model and should be ashamed of taking advantage of people just trying to purchase gifts for loved ones.
ID
New York, New York
Product
Unique Cuffs Cufflinks
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article