Dr. Stanley Dintcho (Union Street Dental Care): Rough, Painful & Sloppy Dentist

Dr. Stanley Dintcho (Union Street Dental Care): Rough, Painful & Sloppy Dentist
Going to Dr. Stanley Dintcho of Union Street Dental Care in San Francisco was a mistake that I will not soon forget. He rushed me in with barely a hello, started working before I was fully numb and not once did he ask if I was OK even though I was obviously in a lot of pain. When the work was over he was no more courteous than when he walked in. I was in pain for a week afterwards and when I went to another dentist and he looked in my mouth, he asked where I had this kind of work done. I don't know how he normally is - maybe he was just having a really bad day - but I definitely think anyone who would come here should think twice.
ID
Seattle, Washington
Loss

About

Union Street Dental Care Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.dundeedentists.co.uk/union-street-dental-care-privacy-policy
Summary

Union Street Dental Care is a private dental practice in Dundee, Scotland. The clinic provides private dental care as well as general dental treatments, cosmetic dental treatments, teeth whitening, veneers, and preventive dental care. Whether one wants a cosmetic smile makeover or merely reassurance that a mouth is healthy, Union Street Dental Care can cater for any dental needs. David Smith and Lee Strachan are leading specialists of the dentistry. Union Street Dental Care is conveniently situated within the city centre of Dundee. It is serving patients from all over Scotland including Aberdeen, Montrose, Angus, Fife, Edinburgh, Stirling and Shetland, etc.

Union Street Dental Care reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article