map-marker Farmingdale, New York

Pens not working, skipping, ink dried up.

I left a message a while Ago n no one even replied to me. I call today Again and Im told to leave another message. Not very good customer service. I bought these nice uniball medium jetstream pens. I obviously liked them n all of a sudden theyre skipping n stopped writing. I mean, maybe its a bad pack. I dont know but dont you at lest replied to the customers?

User's recommendation: Don’t buy because the company doesn’t stand by their product or care about the consumer.

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article