UNDZ.ORG IS A FRAUD

UNDZ.ORG IS A FRAUD
Has onyone else got ripped off by UNDZ.org. I recently ordered a couple of pairs of under wears for my boy friend. Although, I chose the rush shipping option I still haven't received them and it has been 3months. At this point I told myself I am not getting this order...When I called the 1877 number on their website... I simply just got an answer machine. No one has returned my calles or the emails I have sent. I get the impression that it's just a scam. I am currently having my Credit card company look into the matter. I wasn't even provided with a tracking number to track my order. How are these people in business. Why are they bragging about their customer service, when no one pick up the phone or responds back. I never shopping online from an unreliable source like this again and I will make sure all my friends and family know it as well! I rather pay double get something reliable than to be taken for an ***. Fellow online shoppers, please don't waste your time with this horrible company UNDZ.org.

Next time, go to Marshall's and get Nautica.

WE ARE UNDZ.ORG

We do not know who you are, but again, we always help customers with any requests.

Call us or email us at info@***.org

We are sorry about your experience.

Honestly, we are not sure about this story,

But if it is true, give us a call! ;)

View more comments (1)
ID
Montreal, Quebec

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article