Undercover Truck Bed Cover is junk!

Buyers beware! I purchased an Undercover Truck bed cover in 2005. The vehicle that the cover was installed upon was always garage kept. Several months ago the outer finish started peeling and several layers have peeled off since. I contacted the company to let them know what was happening and they kindly informed me that it was out of warranty. They offered to sell me a new one at a discounted rate. What a rip off! The product failed in less than five years; why should I have to or want to buy another one? Save your money and buy another brand.

my cover is fine i just new struts excuses are like *** holes everybody has one

#196212

Undercover installed in 2005 is peeling . Installer said they have had many do the same in 2005/2006 serial numbers. Conacted Undercover only to be told out of warranty,but we will replace it at a discounted price.

undercover parts are hard to get, even from the company that makes the cover. I have a corner crack that is impervious to any adhesive known to man and the locks work only when they want to. undercover bed cover will never see me again or my money.

View more comments (2)
ID
Austin, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article