Asking Customers to Become Victims of Idenity Theft

I purchased tickets to both Disney World and Sea World today from www.undercovertourist.com. Shortly after placing my order, I received an email stating that my order had been flagged for security reasons and that I would need to send in a copy of my drivers license. I hesitantly did so, however I then received another email requesting that I send in a copy of my credit card as well. When I called to see what the heck was going on and explain that I am not comfortable emailing a copy of my credit card, the girl that I spoke with was incredibly short, non-friendly, refused to explain why my order had been flagged and said that if I couldn't send in the "required" information then she would have to cancel my order. All I was trying to do was buy tickets for my family vacation. My photo ID should have sufficed to verify my identity. Asking customers to email a copy of their credit card is reckless. I most definitely will not purchase from this website again and will be sure no one else in my family does either.
ID
Taunton, England
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article