Ultimate Performance Medical Center Scam

Ultimate Performance Medical Centers is a scam! I went in to see Ultimate Performance following seeing their ad in the paper and thought they would be able to give me some decent help for the ED problems I'mn having. Boy was I wrong as they're basically just snake oil salesmen and not really listening or interested in anything about what's wrong with me just selling me on thousands of dollars worth of "treatment" that doesn't really sound like treatment at all did I ever have to get out of there quick. Beware of Ultimate Performance - you're better off going eleswhere if you need help on your sex life.

This guy is nuts. Obviously he has bigger problems than just ED.

I went to the clinic 2 years ago and they did everything as advertised and helped me. I'm a very happy and satisfied customer.

Why did you think they were a scam? You had a problem with your sex life, they wanted to sell you a solution.

You did not want to pay. You still have your sex problem. Scams are when companies advertise a product that you pay money for and it doesn't work. You didn't even try their product.

Maybe their doctors should treat men and not charge them. Dentists should not charge either.

Healthcare should all be free. Is that what you are saying.

I went to performance medical centers & it worked perectly for me,I got the pills under the tongue and boy did it WORK. i had no idea i could last so long ill be a customer for years too come

This place should be shut down you guys should place a complaint to the medical board about these guys

He may be right, I am going to ask for my money back, based on their guarantee. Don't go if you think you would never want a needle stuck in your ED. Swollen is not the same as erect.

View more comments (4)
ID
Los Angeles, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article