Tried to scam me

This company is a fake! Do not buy or send any money. Anything that sounds too good to be true usually is. The fake company advertised that the sale would be over in two days but when I chatted with "Eva" she stated that the offer would end at 5pm today. I decided to look up customer reviews because "Eva" changed the offer expiration date. I found quite a few negative reviews. I continued my chat with "Eva" and told her that I read the reviews and that they were fake. She disconnected our chat asap!

User's recommendation: Do not even look at this site.

#1986331

Hi I'm Eva from Ultimate Boutique Sale, I have read this comment and I wish to reply by saying these allegations are false, as the subject of this anonymous comment states and I quote, "tried to scam me". It is merely an assumption that we are fraudulent and that is such an outrageous claim, we are animal lovers and have made several families happy with our services over the years, yes we changed the date the last sale was suppose to end simply because the pups sold out faster than we had estimated and we reserve the right to make these changes when we please.

Yes I agree to the fact that I've disconnected from several chats with customers in the past and these only happens when they are disrespectful or when they refuse to follow the guidelines clearly outlined on our website. Again this comment from these anonymous person is an empty claim with nothing to back it up as we did not collect a penny from anyone in the past without ensuring that their pup/pups were delivered, thank you.

ID
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article