Ripped off fake website

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. My 14yr old son saved his money for a while for trainers he was very happy when found this site. He bought himself some Nike Air Max trainers for just £65 bargain you would think! Think again looking into shortly after he ordered I discovered the reviews was awful saying fake trainers, won't accept returns (when site shows free returns) even customers not getting there shoes at all!! This prompted me to cancel his order however despite the site showing it was a UK company there was no contact number no online chat just an option to send a message. I sent a message within an hour of ordering to request the order to be cancelled however no response sent more messages requesting the same still no response in fact 2 days later got an email saying the item had been shipped. Then to add to everything I later discovered that they charged him an extra £12 to the price on his invoice. 3 weeks later my son still has no trainers is £77 down which is a lot of money for a 14 year old and as you can imagine he is very upset. I think this is an awful scam we are a working class family who live life on a very tight budget and I just don't have that cash so my son can go buy himself some trainers and it breaks my heart that scammers are so cold as to rip off innocent people looking to save money any way possible.
ID
Service
Uknashop Customer Care
Cons
  • Order does not arrive
  • Cannot contact anyone
  • Take more money than invoiced
Reason of review
Not Arrived could not cancel
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article