Barbara B Ikv

Great shoes but really poor customer service

I ordered my shoes two weeks ago and according to the post office and tracking number, they are still awaiting the package to be shipped to them. I have emailed UIN twice to try to get help with no response. Where are my shoes?

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Resolved
Karen S Mjx

Resolved: See below comment

Never got shipment # AG59548****CN and cannot find trace of it. I am very disappointed in your company. Have ordered two other pairs and have received excellent service. I will not continue to recommend you if this issue isnt resolved quickly.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Olivia Thn

| map-marker Fargo, North Dakota

I ordered sneakers awhile ago and I haven’t received them.

Im surprised that I cant get an answer from Uin as to where my order is. Ive ordered quite a few shoes for myself and my family and always have had good service.

User's recommendation: Okay, but I need these particular shoes to see how well they work. I’m bedridden, for the most part, but was just telling my husband I need a good pair of shoes, so I’ll order from Uin.

Susan Weaver M

| map-marker Smyrna, Georgia

Need to return

I'm trying to get in contact with someone that can help me with a return. I need a smaller size and cannot reach anyone that can help me directly. please call me 678 552 ****. There is no return information..no return address. My 1 month time limit is closing in. I tried taking pics to post here with no luck. Please help me.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article