UFFXIV always delivery my FFXIV Gil within 15 minutes

i bought all ffxiv gil from it, it is 3 years site. Or you can go to my blog for more infor. UFFXIV always delivery my FFXIV Gil within 15 minutes.UFFXIV gil is always cheap and safe, honest speaking, it is best service which i have used. hope can help you, my friends, you can just get 1000k gil to test. i think you will love it. You can just order 1000k gil to experience it!Hope i'v helped, best of luck! Go there, it's cheap and it's safe....I understand some people have experienced problems with them from time to time.
ID
New York, New York
Reason of review
On time delivery

Uffxiv.com The price was fine but there was no response to my enquiry via email which was unfortunate

I ordered 1100gil from uffxiv uffxiv.com The price was fine but their was no response to my email and the delivery took quite long. It is also concerning that there is no official social media accounts linked, this makes it harder to get in touch with the website if you have a problem etc. Their website does give the impression that they do have a Facebook question but no valid links. They can't speak English. They spam a lot. Their ads are misleading and totally ***! I asked for either my gold or my refund, everytime their customer service representive said their manager will deal with it in 24 hours.
ID
New York, New York
Reason of review
Poor customer service

About

Summary

Directed by Naoki Yoshida and Nobuaki Komoto, Uffxiv is a marketer of a popular multiplayer online role playing game launched by Square Enix. The company offers the game at affordable price along with round the clock support throughout the year, money back guarantee, and quick delivery within half an hour. FFXIV products proposed by the company include FFXIV Gil with North America, European Union, and Japanese server and FFXIV Power Leveling starting from 24 hour to 10 day duration. The website features some additional content as well as tips and strategies useful for gamers.

Uffxiv reviews and complaints

Uffxiv is ranked 11 out of 662 in Entertainment category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article