Verified Reviewer

Very wrost experience to uber cab

Driver behaviour is very bad I am going Gurugram to dehli uber cab ride money 506 rs and driver show 630 rs and driver behaviour is very bad mujhe touch kar rha tha samjhane ki bajay

User's recommendation: I did not like uber cab.

New Delhi, National Capital Territory Of Delhi

LOVED Ubervita

Bought Ubervita W700's last summer and had great results, they did ask for an honest review of their product (not a 5 star review like someone had claimed) for a free bottle. I was able to lose 10 pounds with exercise and healthy eating while taking Ubervita in about a month. I highly recommend their product and had no complaints. I just went on Amazon to order another bottle this summer and they are no longer available through Amazon. All of the reviews that I had read about Ubervita Thermogenic Metabolizer were honest and not always 5 stars. If you are looking for great energy and amazing results I would try this product. I don't normally write reviews but I felt that I need to stick up for the company because their company is being unfairly deemed as fraudulent.
#2079009

That's a lie, I just purchased a month ago from Amazon. Get your facts straight.

Belfast, Northern Ireland
Reason of review
Good quality

Ubervita Supplement Review from La Feria, Texas

I actually liked the product. I took the thermogenic preworkout and it worked on me. I did zumba throughout the week while on it. Losing weight for me is a struggle i was glad to have lost a steady 2-4 lbs a month. Ive actually gained 12 lbs since off of it. Im trying out a different thermogenic but so far no results. I miss the lemon like flavor that made me wake up and how i pushed myself while on it. The only thing im pissed about is that its harder to get it now. I used to buy it on amazon but now im searching ebay and groupon.

In my opinion, you're either nuts or trying to promote this product for whatever reason you may have. I do not believe for a second that you are a real consumer.

I do not believe for a second that your review is genuine and honest. Moreover, this is a consumer complaint website, not advertising space.

For all others reading this post, the reason this product is "harder to get it now" as this "reviewer" suggests is because it and all Ubervita products have been banned by Amazon. There's a lot of information about Ubervita, and, in my opinion, most of it would make you want to run as far away as possible from its products as possible. Yet the person writing this review is still seeking a product banned by Amazon?

I don't know about you, but I find it very sketchy that someone would shop for supplements on Groupon or Ebay.

People need to ask themselves why no major supplement retailer carries Ubervita products and why the company banned from Amazon in the first place. Doesn't this concern our "reviewer" at all?

View more comments (1)