Tzell Travel under-delivers & passes the blame but keeps the buck!

We have traveled all over the world with all sorts of travel agencies - from the big luxury international providers to boutique locals - our experience with Tzell travel has been the only one deeply disappointing. It was for a three week tour of China - so there was lots of amazing things to work with - and we hampered them in no way with budget limits and it costs tens of thousands of dollars...and it was just a mediocre experience because of the half-hearted planning and poor guide selections. To be clear, Tzell subcontracted out with Artisans of Leisure...but we still hold Tzell primarily responsible for the experience which, for the cost, was only two star and not luxury other than the hotels we picked and paid for separately. We would never work with Tzell Travel again and would never recommend them to anyone we knew.

I will add that Tzell is a company made up of many agents. Though I am sorry to see such a review "attached" to the name, this review does not apply to all the agents that work under the Tzell umbrella.

I would add that you would not have the same experience working with another agent. I certainly have never had any kind of review as this and my client references would only give the highest praise and I would recommend anyone purchasing travel get references of the agent and check them. You'd do that for a plumber or home decorator, why not your travel agent.

The review given applies to a single person and not an entire company. Tzell has an outstanding reputation.

ID
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article