Tyssen Trailers in Sutton ON will not give me my ownership!!

I bought a 2011 Qualridge park model trailer from Tyssen Trailers in Sutton Ontario. Pat was great with my wife and I while we made the purchase. We had a trade in trailer that we asked him to come look at and he never did. When he received our old trailer on his lot he called and advised he would not give us our ownership and repair the in transition holes on the siding as he wasn't happy with the trade in. We have numerous emails telling him to please come take a look at our old trailer to see if it was to his standards, he didn't. In our bill of sales he agreed to also supply us the skirting and that was not delivered either. It was supposed to arrive when the repair men came to do the repairs. We have called and spoke to him numerous times and all he keeps saying is to come to his trailer lot to look at our old trailer and work something out?? We already paid for this trailer and the drive out there is a couple of hours so why the heck would we make the trek when the sale has been done. I don't know what he wants from me I have proof that we were willing to show him our old trailer and he didn't feel the need. I would not recommend anyone deal with this man. Needless to say we will see him in court!!

Yup sounds just like Tyssen. Great to buy from but extremely horrible after service!!!

Wait until you try to get warranty work done. It will take weeks to months.

You have to hound and hound and hound them.

ID
Toronto, Ontario
Loss
$2000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article