Difficult to do business with

Ordered a set of 4 memory cards, one arrived DOA. Requested a RMA via the web site but didn't get a response. Followed up with two emails, still no response. Tried calling but the phone is either busy or not answered. Finally an email got a response and a RMA was issued. Returned the item as instructed. There is no option for an exchange for a working unit so I elected to take a store credit figuring I would buy a new one. Two weeks pass an no credit is issued. Follow up with an email and credit is issued. Go to buy a replacement and I find that since there is a price break at 4, the credit for 1 is not enough to buy a new one. While in the end they accepted my return and issued me a credit, this took way too much effort on my part and you get the sense that they just hope you'll forget about it and go away.

I have been dealing with them for years and they are a bit slow and need to be poked once in awhile, they are more than fair in making up for their mistakes. Ordered a 19" Dell monitor, waited for what seemed like forever, yes they goofed up, the order got lost.

Well, because it was their fault for my long delay in getting the monitor they shipped a 22" widescreen Dell. Have been using it for about 4 or 5 years now, it was a surprise getting this thing but boy am I glad I have it, if it ever needs replacement I think next time I'll just order the 22".

ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Stay away from txmicro

my card was charged as soon as I placed the order. it never came. had to file with paypal to get money back. beware. it says I have to enter one hundred words in this box. my statement was pretty clear and straight to the point. I don't know what else to add, so I am randomly selecting words to make up for the one hundred words required to make this info public. hope I am done. y'all have a great weekend. guess that wasnt enough. still high lighted in pink. maybe this will do it. i am tired of counting words.

I agree! They won't give a refund just a credit and then if you don't use all the credit they don't credit you the balance. To take up words use spaces

ID

About

TxMicro Return Policy
To read more: http://txmicro.com/shipping-returns/
TxMicro Delivery Policy
To read more: http://txmicro.com/shipping-returns/
Summary

TxMicro is based in Grand Saline, Texas. The company has 4 downtown warehouses. And it features over 100 different items in stock. To offer lower prices, it partners with manufactures of the products it sells. TxMicro offers its customers laptop computers, computer parts, memory and electronics, etc. A lot of products are offered with free shipping. TxMicro provides delivery to 48 states of the country. The company accepts such payment methods as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and PayPal, etc. TxMicro is owned by Ms DeNonda Pinney.

TxMicro reviews and complaints

TxMicro is ranked 102 out of 844 in Gadgets and Accessories category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article