Took my deposit and then never returned

Twisted Jurassic Steel - Took my deposit and then never returned
Trent came by to provide an estimate for a job back in February. I paid him a $450 deposit for materials and he was supposed to come back to install a few weeks later. He didn't show up at our planned install times, kept coming up with different excuses, and after the fourth no-show I realized he had no intention of showing up. He stopped responding to calls, texts, and emails and basically stole all my money. I wish I had seen these other reviews before hiring him. The guy is apparently a scam artist.

User's recommendation: Don't hire, they steal your money.

Macon, Georgia

Failure to deliver product after receiving a 2000.00 deposit

Never returned calls. Constant excuses and promises. Install date was 10/12/20. Nothing at this late date and has my deposit of $2000.00

User's recommendation: Find someone else.

I am having the same problem with this company. The owner is a pathological liar and keeps making up a new excuse at every install date. It's been over 3 months.

#2045146

Hello, did you ever receive word back, have the project completed or have your deposit returned? I am currently experiencing the same problems. Thanks!

View more comments (1)
Boulder, Colorado

Did not get our product and unable to contact

Hired Twisted Jurassic Steel to fabricate a wrought iron railing for our front steps. It was to be installed Oct.23rd. Have not heard from Trent Swain and unable to get a call back. We also put down a deposit!!!!

Sir your railings were installed and at at discount as well for your inconvenience. I would appreciate it if this review could be edited to reflect that.

I understand there was a delay getting things done and I am sorry for that but your project was completed in full and I did not take your money. Thank you Trent

same situation

View more comments (1)
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

In this video, Tony Kovach, an expert with the manufactured homes industry, explains where manufactured houses are made, their average cost, and their main benefits over regular and mobile houses.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article