SandieLee Y

Verified Reviewer

Unprofessional and frightening behavior

I had asked Joel Ward and was given permission to throw a few things in their dumpster at the end of their sale. When Tachele found out, she became overly enraged.

Screaming at me, in my face, demanding that I remove the items. Threatened to throw the items in my yard, threatened to empty garbage can in my driveway, threatened to call the police, demanded money from me. She was literally right in my face and screaming. I am elderly and was frightened.

I did not raise my voice or argue back. I removed myself and went into my house and Tachele came to my garage door and continued to scream at me through my screen door. She was out of control. Her behavior was threatening, abusive, and extremely unprofessional.

I bought a ladder at the sale and when they asked if I would leave it at there until the end of the sale so they could get things down from high places, I gladly said yes. However, they still have not returned the ladder which I paid for.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Unprofessional

Preferred solution: I would like a letter of apology to myself as well as the neighbors that she so rudely involved.

User's recommendation: I would defiantly be cautious when considering using this company. There are many more companies that are fully professional in every way.

Mary K Hhk

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Tucson, Arizona

Lack of accountability

Contracted with this couple to hold a 3 day estate sale. With no communication, it was changed to a 2 day sale. Only discovered when checking their online calendar. Strongly feel this was a huge negative impact to the success of the sale. Only gave 1 star as no option to give 0 star.
Pros:
  • Nice website
Cons:
  • Did not follow agreement or contract

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: I should have fought back to follow the agreement

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Colby Hager, a a real estate investor and home remodeling expert, talks about property management companies, what they are, and how to choose the right property management company.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article