Concerned about Twistfox.com abilities

I was approached by twistfox.com to remove bad reviews about our company online. From my research online i cannot find any good or bad reviews! this concerns me as do they just delete the comments? Twist Fox offers : -Build your company a brilliant Online presence – be on top of all your competitors -Repair & restore a damaged or tarnished reputation -Don’t despair about poor customer response, lost business & cancellations – they could all be a thing of the past -Let us tell you how your company is seen Online and make recommendations that could improve your online presence. does they're service actually work?

Good Evening,

My names Aaron and i work at www.twistfox.com, as we are a 'relatively' new company only starting out last year, we havent had the amount of clients that would warrant an extensive review page on google search. Although we are a newish company, we know what we are doing, we have had 40+ clients in the past couple of months, and we are currently working with about 8 clients, some of which are well known but prefer to keep their involvement with us a secret for obvious reasons.

Most times when people have good reviews about companies they dont actively seek out review forums to place those positive reviews, but if they have a negative experience they will more than likely post it online as soon as they can. So with regards to not having any reviews online that could be a good thing in that no one has received bad service from us and felt the need to post it online.

Feel free to visit our website and contact us from there if you would like some more info, or you can contact me directly with our Twitter account (@Twistfox).

I hope i have helped your decision. If you do end up contacting us, mention my name so they know who referred you.

ID
Bristol, England

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article