Michelle B Zjz

Verified Reviewer

Complaint

Updated by user Jan 20, 2021

This company finally responded by email and insisted their phone number was 888 957 ****. I called that number again and was told AGAIN that they could not look up orders for TV’s Toy Box and that this number was for Personalized Planet.

The rep gave me the other phone number 847 375 ****. I called that number and it was not correct. Then I contacted TV’s Toy Box again and this time I was told that the 847 number was incorrect (even though it is listed as such on their website) They are insisting that the 888 number is correct but it is clearly not.

How does this company stay in business? Stay away, far away

Original review Dec 21, 2020
Ordered personalized kids pajamas. Order was cancelled 1 week before Christmas due to item being out of stock. The phone number on their website is for another company who says they are no longer associated with Tvs toy box. My emails went unanswered.
Cons:
  • Cannot contact this company
  • Customer service

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Do not use this company!

I'm pissed off also!!!!

Ordered 2 personalized items thru another company from TV T B.........told both items shipped by TV Toy Box....re'c ornament......few days later checked tracking said delivered..thought stolen..realized 2 parcels sent same tracking..called no response..other company said could refund Money but not get shirt....after much ado the PO told me they ship several items if going to same address, often, in attempt to not pay shipping...when caught returned to sender...they tried to cheat and I didn't get Zane's shirt..PO said fairly common practice.....attempted contact 6 times....they haven't answered emails or phone calls...don't order from them! won't let me name company ordered thru
Loss:
Cons:
  • Customer service
  • Method of duplicating tracing numbers to save money
  • Delivery
Reason of review:
Problem with delivery

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Company doesn't care about it's customers.

Do not order from this company. This is my first time ever to write a review, but I am extremely frustrated with this company!! Ordered a couple of items for my grandchildren for Christmas. Ordered items on November 28th. The items I ordered were to be personalized and could take two weeks to be shipped. After hearing nothing in two weeks, decided to check on my Christmas shipment. I could not reach anyone by phone, but sent company an email. After several days received an email confirming my items were still in production and would reach my home in time for Christmas. The week of Christmas, still no package so emailed and left phone messages for someone to please call me. A few days before Christmas, they did call me and told me they had production issues and email confirmation issues and my shipment would most definitely reach my home on Christmas Eve. Christmas and my grandchildren have come and gone. No package from TV ToyBox. When I tried to call them days before Christmas, recording said their mailbox was full. We had a wonderful Christmas and my grandchildren received many gifts, but I am dissappointed that my special gift I had created for them never arrived. Christmas is not about the presents, and our family is extremely blessed to be healthy and together. We are very grateful for all we have, but this company needs to be more honest with their customers. It is December 27th and I called Fed Ex and gave them my tracking number on my TVTB shipment info. FedEx told me they have not received such a package. Just reached someone at TVs Toy Box, and they have no idea where my items are. They offered to make them again or issue me a refund. They told me to wait some more to see if package will move today. They just don't care! I don't think I will ever receive my grand children's gifts or a refund. Just want to keep anyone else from having this frustrating experience at Christmas time. Blessings to all in the New Year!!!!
Reason of review:
Bad quality
Guest

Same situation here. Haven't even been sent notification that it was even sent, just that it is still in production, and we ordered Black Friday.

So sad, because it was what my daughter wanted for Christmas.

Several emails, voice mail messages not returned.

joyce.andlarry
map-marker Houston, Texas

TysToyBox.com

on 5/7/10 Ordered 2 books, place mat, and DVD-(Caillou) on Wed afternoon paid for 2 day business shipping 17.00 plus so i could give this as birthday present on Saturday. Did not rec until Monday less dvd. Tried to contact company chat live not working, no telephone number listed, sent message response was it was my fault for not reading fine print, it's the following Thursday and I still don't have the DVD. Would not order ANYTHING from this company. TysToyBox.com Could not find in stores so I tried ordering online, will not do that again.
Loss:
Guest

buyer be very aware I bought a personalized shirt on nov 30th way ahead of my daughters bday and now its dec 24th did not get it in time for her bday was promised again for xmas well just got the mail no shirt and my credit card was charged I am filing a claim with the better business bureau plus all the other proper authorities

Guest

It is good that you wont order from this company, infact don't order from them or any company until you learn how to read, and learn how to not order at last minute and blame other's for your mistake. Maybe you can have someone read things for you since you are illiterate.

Guest

The problem is you booked to late. You booked on the seventh, and you expected it to arrive on the eighth.(which was the Saturday.

Blame yourself, not them. Blame yourself for ruining the birthday. Take responsibility. You booked it THE DAY BEFORE.

not two days before, and business Days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Saturday and Sunday are not business days. Admit you screwed up.

View more comments (2)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article