WORSE HAIRCUT OF MY LIFE, STAY AWAY!!

I went to Tutto Capelli Salon for a haircut and blow dry and I walked out with about half the hair I walked in with and not from the loss of length which was only 2 inches, mainly from the loss of body and volume. I have long, wavy, curly hair and wanted (Jenn Szelenyi), the stylist, to do a simple haircut. While cutting my hair Jenn asked if I wanted to thin my hair because she thought I had too much hair/volume. But obviously, she's very inexperienced and does not understand that thinning wavy/curly hair causes major frizz. I continued to politely refuse her suggestion, but she was very persistent till I gave in, I know my fault, and allowed her to cut a little bit. The little bit turned into a nightmare and she cut it too short and it was uneven, like, two inches shorter on one side. I did not notice my hair was butchered till I got home and real looked at the back of my head. I can not stress how disappointed I am and the only reason I'm posting this on Yelp is to warn others. No refund or free followup visit will fix Jenn's amateur haircut. I have thick hair and it has been freaking destroyed from a stylists huge mistake. Steer clear of Tutto Capellini if you have wavy/curly hair!!
ID
Service
Tutto Capelli Salon Haircut
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article