Tuscan sun spa

Had a very bad experience the last time I was at the tuscan sun spa in fairmont WV. But I wanted to give them another chance. I had an appointment at 3:45 and waited over an hour in the waiting area. No one at the salon seemed to care. For the prices you pay you would think service would be better. Last time I was here I tried to contact a manager & never got a response. I guess because they are the only spa in Fairmont they feel the consumer has no other choice. I hope people will drive the extra few miles to a salon that cares about there customers. FYI tanning world is owned by the same people!

A nationally televised show booked a hair and makeup appointment for 7:30 am and the salon was not even open when the client arrived, finally around 7:50 the stylist arrived but had no key to get in. Very unprofessional. This was the FAIRMONT location.

Ditto - I had a mother daughter pedi/mani scheduled. When we arrived there were not enough nail specialists scheduled and one spa was not working.

The person assigned to me was clearly ticked off about having to do it. There were no jets or even warm water in the foot spa. I left with bleeding nails which took over a week to heal.

I never received an offer of reduced rate, another compensatory visit, an apology, or even a thank you for not raising a ruckus at the time. That was the last dollar I will ever spend at TSS.

View more comments (1)
ID
Chicago, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article