Turner Motorsports will not support faulty product

I purchased a KW V1 Coilover Kit from Turner Motorsport for $1700. Within 9 months the rear springs have completely lost their ability to carry the weight of the vehicle. With the height adjusters maxed out, the rear tires are rubbing in the wheel well. This is causing a safety concern and Turner Motorsports is passing the buck and is refusing to replace the defective coils. Their "solution" is : I apologize that there isn’t anything else I can do beside the warranty evaluation route, but we have the follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for warranty claims, which would include getting the coil over back, having it evaluation by KW and if it’s deemed defective then you would be refunded for the purchase price of the kit itself. If the part is not deemed defective by KW then we cannot refund you for the amount, as it is their decisions as whether or not the kit is defective under their warranty guidelines. We don’t have any say in whether or not a part is deemed defective or not, that is up to the manufacturer of the product. I have never asked for a refund, just non-defective coils. I did not purchase from KW, I purchased the kit from Turner Motorsports. Their solution is for me to be without a vehicle for weeks to months while they pass the buck and put it in the hands of another company. I HIGHLY ADVISE ANYONE TO STAY FAR AWAY FROM TURNER MOTORSPORTS AND KW COILOVERS. I SAVED $100 GOING WITH TURNER INSTEAD OF BURGER, BUT IN THE LONG RUN, IT IS EITHER GOING TO COST ME $1000'S IN CAR RENTAL FEES OR $1000'S TO ORDER ANOTHER KIT FROM SOMEONE ELSE.
ID
Amesbury, Massachusetts
Product
Kw Suspensions V1 Coilover Kit
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Failure to replace defective product
  • Passing the buck
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article