I was working wit a company delivered new chrysler, dodge, jeep

Tunkhannock Auto Mart - I was working wit a company delivered new chrysler, dodge, jeep
I was working wit a company delivered new cars chrysler, dodge, jeep, fiat, tunkhannock dodge in PA the dealer say one of my drivers crash two *** cats, the dealer fix the cars charge us and never report to car fax the crash, one the cars it's already sold! a company I working for don't care charge me for the repairs basic screw me and my driver, and the costumer got the car good job chrysler, dodge, jeep, fiat. I was working wit a company delivered new cars chrysler, dodge, jeep, fiat, tunkhannock dodge in PA the dealer say one of my drivers crash two *** cats, the dealer fix the cars charge us and never report to car fax the crash, one the cars it's already sold! a company I working for don't care charge me for the repairs basic screw me and my driver, and the costumer got the car good job chrysler, dodge, jeep, fiat.

This in unbelievable history!!

ID
Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article