Ran your tune up and now computer will not work

ran tune up and it deleted all my programs on my computer.can not get on internet on any place.was told now it will cost me at less 200 to fix nothing was wrong until l ran the tune up this is crazy the people i spoke to where very rude and hung up i will never use anything from them ever and i will tell everyone to do so also had to call them to remove the app they where talking to me on it kept come back up no matter what we did this is a virus they put on my computer
ID
Pomona Park, Florida
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
fix my computer back to normal the way it was.

Tune Up (Gold)

These guys had a catchy ad campaign and seemed like a start up/little guy offering a decent product. I bought a lifetime membership instead of pirating. There was promise of duplicate-eliminating technology and it was a long bug-ridden journey there. When it finally came, Tune Up changed their business model to order services a la carte rather than bundling it as an update as users expected. The duplicating functionality is sold separately for a not-insignificant additional charge. This rightly has users up in arms, demanding refunds but, as usual customer service is sluggish and unhelpful. Do not buy.

I bought Tune Up before this was written, and it screwed up my collection completely, but does serve as a functional way to furtively advance secrecy in my directory.

ID
Calgary, Alberta

About

Summary

Transform iTunes and Windows Media Player with TuneUp. Fix mislabeled song info, add album art and explore your Tuniverse. Available for Mac or PC.

Tune Up reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article