Tuition painters is a scam.

Tuition Painters is a scam. It is suppose to be a great internship program for college students to get experience running their own business. However, they are not provided the resources to complete painting jobs neatly and efficiently. They charge extremely high prices while providing wel below average performance. The majority of the contract price is going to the company and not the college students painting the house. If the job is underbooked, the extra time spent finishing the job comes directly out of the painters pockets. The CEO also often doesn't pay employees. At the end of the summer there are numorous employees that don't receive compensation for their work throughout the summer. He feels that college students don't have the time or money to track him down across state lines in order to sue him for compensation. previous employee
#19490

I am a District Supervisor right now and I know exactly how it is. It is a scam, and if I opt out, I have to pay 1500 for liquidated damages, ha! I tell you, if I was given the chance to read the contract before I signed it, I wouldn't have.

@PissedConsumer19490

I worked for this "Company" way back in 1999. I was so broke by the end of June that I had to quit!

Then Paul threatens me with what was then a $1,000 breech of contract fine which obviously I wouldn't be able to pay either.

Enough was enough, I called him back and I told him that I was going to sue him back. I never heard from him ever again.

View more comments (1)
ID
Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

About

Summary

... be considered for a position with Tuition Painters for the Summer of 2005, then ... at your college campus, a Tuition Painters executive will contact you shortly. ...

Tuition Painters reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article