Lady Savage Red

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Kansas City, Missouri

Occipital and Other Peripheral Nerve Block To Cranium

Updated by user Aug 28, 2021

KU Medical Center 08/26/21 a year later was able to visually see differences and schedule me a 45 minute spine procedure, I feel stemming from the Occipital Nerve Block >3 Muscles Bilaterally and Other Peripheral Nerve Block >3 Muscles Bilaterally that were not...

Updated by user Jul 29, 2021

So far, the story has developed being July 29th, 2021, and I received the two nerve blocks, meant to affect both left and right sides, first nerve block injection that was unknowingly administered during a trigger point injection by Truman Medical Center, Incorporated...

Original review Jul 29, 2021
08/04/20 I went in for a trigger point injection by Dr. Farhan at Truman Medical Center.

Dr. Farhan verbally asked, "Is it okay if I give you six more shots into the back of your head and neck?" I replied "Do I need it?" Dr.

Farhan stated "Yes, your very tense I'm going to inject your head and neck six more times." Three Verbal Recordings that do not match Medical Records, no physical exams performed. "Sharp shooting pain with numbness to right pinky tip frustrated with doctors' visits" recorded by RIta Marlier PT at Truman Medical Center, Incorporated.
Pros:
  • Tru-well gild card mo food benefits insurance through truman
Cons:
  • Licenses abuse

Preferred solution: Explanation Of Charges

User's recommendation: USE YOUR RECORDERS

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article