map-marker The Bronx, New York

Delivery

They failed to deliver my package, not happy with the company/.//../:($$?,;.,,???hhgghhjjk///nansjjbsjnnznnjsn

map-marker Slidell, Louisiana

Charge

Yall keep charging my card every month after I called yall multiple times and tryed canceling whatever subscription yall subscribe me to it was only meant to be a one time purchase. I dont know why yall keep charging me $90 every month.

User's recommendation: This place a *** scam

Resolved
Hannah P Hrd

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Ottawa, Ontario

Resolved: Helpful Feedback

Updated by user Dec 11, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. I went back on forth with their team, arguing my point politely.

After much ignoring my question, they finally apologized, and said they will follow up with their team on how to resolve this issue with the seals and tabs. Thanks Truly!.

Original review Dec 03, 2023
Hello Truly!
Now I know I dont usually write these kinds of messages, but I feel this is an issue a lot of people want to be addressed. So here is my helpful feedback.
I love Truly Beauty!

The scents, the packaging, PHENOMENAL!! My sister buys your products and I love smelling and trying them out! I wanted to buy some in the store, because I wanted to smell the scents to see if it would be right for me.
But as much as much as I love your products, there is a pressing issue that needs to be heard.
In EVERY single store that I have been in that sells your products, EVERY single product, jar, and serum bottle has been opened, dipped into, and is sticky on the sides. As a costumer this really turns me off from buying your products in store, because I dont want to buy a product that somebody else has put their dirty fingers into.

My sister and I were very disappointed to find the condition of the products.

I live in Ontario, and this seems to be a very big problem.
I believe this has happened because the products dont have any safety seals or tabs to protect them. Shouldnt the product be protected for the costumer who actually buys it to use?
I really hope this issue is resolved soon and that my bad experience, dissatisfaction, and inconvenience is listened to.
Thank you Truly!

Verified Buyer
| map-marker Absecon, New Jersey

Missing items in my package. Ordered a set but an empty pouch came instead!

Truly Beauty - Missing items in my package. Ordered a set but an empty pouch came instead!

I bought the Ultimate Coco Cloud Shave Set for over $100. Instead of receiving the set, I just received a pouch with nothing inside but the razor.

Im missing all three of the Coco cloud products that were supposed to be inside.

This was purchased for college. I will be leaving in a few days and havent heard back anything on how to get my products or money back to buy new ones because I will need shave stuff for school.

User's recommendation: Amazing products but didn’t receive the things I paid for.

map-marker Tampa, Florida

Damaged products need replacing

Truly Beauty - Damaged products need replacing
Truly Beauty - Damaged products need replacing - Image 2

So Truly Beauty called and asked me to take photos of damaged merch and send to their email. I did and have heard nothing.

I followed up twice more and haven't heard a word.

This was a gift package for my daughter's bday. I won't be ordering from Truly Beauty again.

User's recommendation: Don't expect much for these overpriced items.

Resolved
Elayne G Het

Resolved: I want cancelled my order

Updated by user Oct 02, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology.

Original review Sep 16, 2023

No one answered. The website states 24/7 customer service.

I wish to cancel an order I made accidentally. Cannot pay.

Preferred solution: Full refund

Christa P Iuh

Verified Buyer

Didn't receive all of my order

Truly Beauty - Didn't receive all of my order
Truly Beauty - Didn't receive all of my order - Image 2
Truly Beauty - Didn't receive all of my order - Image 3

I did not receive everything I ordered. I am missing the glass skin facial serum. Thank you in advance.

Preferred solution: I would like everything I payed for.

Jenny D Uya

Verified Reviewer

Missing items from my order

IMy order was missing two items. It was missing the main thing I was ordering from Truly beauty for the Full size Unicorn Body butter and the lip plumper. I have reached out to the company for two days and have not heard a peep.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Wonderful smelling products that are very hydrating
Cons:
  • Missing items from order
  • Terrible customer service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: I will not purchase from this company again, unless they settle this dispute.

Samantha M Isb

I was charged twice for an order!!

I have been charged for an order. I only ordered once.

which I was charged for twice on my account. I need someone to contact me immediately and refund me my money back as soon as possible.

Loss:
Pros:
  • I liked my product when i had odered it over a month ago
Cons:
  • Being charged for the same amount again

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article