Cinsulin pills I ordered from you

True Nature Group - Cinsulin pills I ordered from you
True Nature Group - Cinsulin pills I ordered from you
The container of Cinsulin pills (item # 135****), I got today was totally broken and the pills were spread in the bag. I would like to let you know, so it will not happen again. I dont know how to add the photo of the broken container. Thanks Boshi Rivka
ID
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv

True Natural Sunscreen Non-Existent Customer Service

No customer service at this company. I unwittingly purchased products from True Natural with questionable ingredients. Sent numerous emails to True Natural asking for information regarding specific ingredients in these products. True Natural did not provide the requested information in response to my numerous emails. The email response I was sent provided vague and misleading information. This company does not behave with honesty or transparency. Now stuck with poor quality products I can't use. Behaviour is very questionsble and unethical. In addition True Natural's 30 day returns policy does not allow international customer's sufficient time to return products. I am in Australia and it took 21 days for these products to reach me in the first instance. Very disappointing experience. BUYER BEWARE!!

Dear True Natural Team

Your company received this parcel two days ago yet I am still to hear from you and/or receive my refund. So please make good on your assertions and refund my money.

With regard to my requested cancellation of my order, I sent this immediately after the order was placed, yet my request was ignored and the items shipped in any case. I am now $28 out of pocket for original and return postage with packing, all this for a $40 refund, so no, this is not quite good enough. The order should have been cancelled promptly or your company should have rightly covered the return postage. Your mistake, yet I'm out of pocket.

Not happy. Not good enough

Dear Francesca,

We've responded to each and every email you provided with information about the product. These requests came after product was purchased and shipped overseas.

Our 30 day policy allows customers to request a refund within 30 days, and despite that, this restriction was waived so that you can return the product for FULL REFUND less the shipping cost incurred, which is detailed in our guarantee.

We have many repeat Australian customers who purchase our products and we fully honor our return policy and often waive restrictions if there is good reason - which was done in your case.

Sincerely

True Natural Team

View more comments (1)
ID
Brisbane, Queensland
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article