Definitely No

Been a customer for since 2017 and called customer service for the first time. Was not able to set up account online and not able to make payment via credit card on phone either resulted $10 late fee charge for the first. Customer service was rude with an attitude and from her tone, she did not cared about my concerned except to take my credit card number for payment. Did not bother to review my account , offer one time courtesy credit late credit for being a customer since 2017 that has always paid on time. Totally disappointed with horrible customer service considering customers has to pay $5.95 monthly for Customer Service charge.

Please call Janay Mosley directly at 678-423-5423 to discuss this matter. We look forward to hearing from you!

Good Afternoon, Please call Janay Mosley directly at 678-423-5423. Here at True we work hard to provide great customer service and want to discuss your account and this situation in detail. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you.

View more comments (1)
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Courtesy credit late fee

True Natural Gas = True Natural FAIL

Service was sold by Fireside Natural Gas to True Natural Gas. From the beginning it seemed destined to be doomed. Communication from TNG 10/3/17 - e-bill customer information notification email 10/20/17 - Welcome email 12/12/17 - Mailed delinquent notice, no other correspondence up to then - auto-pay set up and started process to switch providers. First delinquency in over 30 years. 12/19/17 - e-bill email - WOW the FIRST ONE 12/20/17 - ANOTHER e-bill customer information notification email 01/16/18 - e-bill email - seems like they got their act together but wait! $/therm has jumped from .395 to .970 on my final bill. 01/16/18 - I call them and am told in 12/17 I had gone out of contract. I asked why was I not informed that I was due to renew and if notifications had gone out and how should I have received them. Was told mail, email, and courtesy call. I never received any of these and customer service was pretty apathetic to the issue...guess switching providers was the right thing to do. I never write reviews and think I am pretty understanding but my advice is STAY AWAY from this company.....

Good Morning. We are sorry to hear that your transition to True Natural Gas from Fireside Natural Gas did not go as smoothly as we had hoped.

Once the transition took place on October 1st, True began billing and communicating with customer in the same way they were being communicated to before. We apologize if the invoices we sent in November and December did not reach you. Please note we also sent reminders of the contract's expiration by mail, telephone, and notices appear on each invoice we send.

We would be happy to look at your account further and discuss any additional concerns or questions you have. Please contact me at jmolsey@truenaturalgas.com or 678-423-5423, if you would like to discuss this matter.Thank you!

ID
Palmetto, Georgia
Pros
  • Leaving their service
Cons
  • Communication
  • Customer service
Reason of review