BEWARE!!!! DO NOT BUY!!!!

I purchased a truck at Truck Max in Arlington, TX. Man, what a mistake!!!!!! the truck is starting to have major mechanical issues. I have invested over $1000 so far. The catalytic converters had to be replaced. Needs a total tune up, all the fuel injectors are bad. The knock sensor and multiple other sensors now have to be replaced. I reached out to my finance manager and the service department. They basically told me "its my problem now". What horrible customer service!!!! I tried to give the truck back, but was told. If I do. That they will file a repo on my credit. WTF!!!!! They don't report any payments to the credit bureau. But, boy howdy. They will report negative items. This place and these are a joke. The majority of the people at the finance center are EXTREMLY RUDE!!!!!! If you reach out to the managers. You will never hear from them. This place needs to be shut down. I am doing some research to see if there is any way to report them to the state. STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!. You will get a run down piece of crap vehicle. For top dollar. These people are money hungry rip off artists. They should be ashamed! They WILL steal your money! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!
ID
Arlington, Texas
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article