Drug fraud

troy pharmacy on troy hill pittsburgh pa gave me the wrong medication and denied it but i also got sick from it they are in a lawsuit now and they dont care about antone they charge me money and my insurance said that i have full coverage and they dont care aboute what they do to people if you complain they will tell you to go somewere else the man who is always inside working i know him he lost his license thats why they are on trial now for lawsuit please be aware of them they take all insurance

They will fill all orders from drug dealing doctors. They should be shut down!!!!! DO NOT USE THIS PHARMACY.

Where is the lawsuit information ? We can not find any court docket proving that a lawsuit exists - please provide the city, state and court docket number ??

Im on my third month from ordering online threw them, I been approved and always have it within 2 to 4 days! Not any problems yet, I really like them and trust them. :grin

@PissedConsumer732506

is this the pharmacist, Jim Burke????

I placed a order and I was approved within 12 hours and recieved my shipment within 3 days. Great service and I will order from them again.

I was also able to get them by phone my first try.

I had a question about a medication and it was answered no problem. If you need medication get it from them.

The DEA was at Troy Pharmacy today. Apparently they are not doing a legitimate business.

My 13 year old son was able to place an order. The doctor approved the order and it was shipped. Thank goodness it was COD.

Is the doctor a real person.? Do not trust them!!!!!!!

@PissedConsumer642272

Is this true? what was your thirteen year old son able to order on there?

@PissedConsumer642272

I'm wondering how you know this? i'm a reporter working on an article and don't need to use your hame. Can you contact me directly at jayneodonn@***.com?

I have been ordering from Troy Pharmacy for almost a year, every month. I have never received the wrong medication nor the wrong amount of medication.

At times, it has taken 3 to 5 days to get my C.O.D. order of my medication, instead of the 2 days that they promise. Alot of that has to do with the Postal Service, I believe. I am very satisfied with Troy Pharmacy and their customer service.

As for as any lawsuits, this is the first I am hearing of them, and about the accusation that the "man who is always inside working", who has supposedly lost his license. In my opinion, if he has to be licensed to work in a pharmacy, I am sure, if he is still working there, he has not lost his license. This would all be illegal and unlikely. The DEA watches for these things too close, especially if "they are on trial now for lawsuit", as stated above.

People really need to get their facts straight before they start making accusations, especially about a business that is so important to most people. I do not believe that the Troy Pharmacy intentionally gives customers the wrong medication, if they have even done this at all. Also, I do believe that Troy Pharmacy is a legit online pharmacy, I do believe they are filling orders as fast as they can and I do believe that the employees of Troy Pharmacy do care about their customers. I am 100% satisfied.

The website and phone number that I use to reorder my prescription are listed below.

I hope this is helpful. :grin RxDrugMd.comCompany Name:Levan Drugs No 3 LLC dba Troy PharmacyAddress:1614 Lowrie St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212Pharmacy Tel:412 904 ****Customer Service:877 222 ****Email Pharmacist:jim@***.netManager: lynda@***.netdean@***.comCustomer Service: mickey@***.com

I ordered meds on Thursday, was approved on Friday and didn't receive my meds until the following Thursday AND I paid for Express Shipping!! I ended up going to the doctor anyway and got the meds that day.

What a hassle!! Never again Troy, never again.

View more comments (26)
ID
Russellville, Arkansas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article