Trotter's Pointe Greenwood Indiana

The management company has screwed me in every way. They have openly discriminated against disabilities. They have investigated only the complaints which they choose. I had to get a lawyer to prevent them from illegally evicting me from my apartment, because my neighbor disliked me. My neighbor repeatedly made false complaints against me. I had verifiable evidence to prove the complaint was false, but they would not look into it. They called me a liar without even checking the facts. This particular neighbor was insane, literally, but management did not figure this out until she started the same process over again with two other people. BAD PLACE TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!
ID
Aurora, Illinois
Loss

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Colby Hager, a a real estate investor and home remodeling expert, talks about property management companies, what they are, and how to choose the right property management company.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article