Bad Customer Service

I have been a customer of Tropar Airflyte Recognition Awards since 1999. This is a no non-sense company that despite years of patronage, there are no exceptions to their policies. Recently had a credit cards issued that was not updated on their system. When I placed an order I was told two day delivery, just barely in time for me to deliver to my customer. Because the card was not updated, they held back the order, left my company a voice mail, they claim and as a result I incurred overnight shipping charges. Now I also have to pay overtime for workers to work on Saturday to meet the Monday morning deadline. Instead of someone using some common sense to say that this is a long time customer in good standing, ship the order and update the card later. They took a hard nose attitude and an opportunity to suck the customer "me" into paying them more money for expediting the order. Then they have the audacity to tell me they don't know how much they are going to charge me until they process the payment. Beware, this company could cost you more money than it is worth. There are many supplier for your awards business to choose from.
ID
Detroit, Michigan

About

Summary

Tropar Airflyte Recognition Awards produces awards from different materials for a number of industries and community representatives. The company counts more than 30 templates for the production of original awards and has over 5,000 dealers representing the items of Tropar Airflyte Recognition Awards internationally. The main online catalogue demonstrates wall clocks, plaques, desk clocks, glass awards, acrylics, pens, gifts and other accessories. Customers are free to order individual prints, logos and trademarks. The company practices digital artwork with the help of modern engraving technologies which give a possibility of putting any picture on the desired product. There is an electronic contact form which allows the customers to apply the company at any time and ask for the dealership options.

Tropar Airflyte Recognition Awards reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article