Your gummies had a piece of metal that broke my tooth

There is a piece of slag from a word in my gummy that I bit down on and it broke my tooth. I dont know what else you want me to say other than this but its telling me I need more syllables so Im gonna keep writing I could sue your company for this to cover my cost of my dentist but I would like this to at least be documented to where it dont happen again
#1992636

A dental exam would most likely show your teeth in a decaying state. Keep drinking soda.

You'll never be able to prove your case. Get your teeth fixed and get on with your life.

Figure it out

Want to find specific Trolli csndy

Your customer service is impossible to get in touch with by phone. The number listed was not correct, and I kept getting directed to a survey company. I really would like to know if you gave any of your Trolli gummies that do NOT have Red 40 food dye. Please get back to me as soon as u can as Id like some for stocking stuffers! Lynn Zak
Franklin, Tennessee

*** bag

Bought a 2 pounds bag w assortment and all were ball. Shameful
ID
Cons
  • Suck
Full refund

Do not buy the trolli soda poppers they are nasty

They do not taste like soda popper they do not taste good at all they taste like water down soda
ID
Pros
  • Every thing good
Cons
  • But the damn soda poppers
Preferred solution
Don’t make them ever again the money don’t even matter

Uneven distribution

Trolli - Uneven distribution
Some of the gummy worms have more of one color than the other (specifically there is more red than yellow on the worms)
Detroit, Michigan
Product
Trolli Candy

Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy

Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy
Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put them in the treat bags. To my surprise the 65ct bag ONLY CONTAINS 55 Individually warped candies. Contacted the company, asked them to send me the missing 10 pieces, and all I got was a generic apology letter that they will tell their Quality Assurance Management and a slap in the face $2 coupon so I should buy more of their candy. And I'm still missing the 10 pieces of candy.

Not surprising, companies are doing everything these days to save money at the consumer's expense. Check the net weight, probably been reduced which is the same as a sneaky price increase.

I would buy another package, just to see if it was a fluke or if they are screwing everyone. Actually I think I would go back to the store I bought it from, explain to the Mgr.

the situation and ask them to verify with you the exact count. If the next bag was short, go to the next bag and so on (Hey, that's why the Mgrs make the big bucks right?) That way, you have a "neutral" person to verify your issue.

Yes, it is time consuming but at least you don't have to put out anymore cash and you have someone whose job it is to make sure that the consumer gets what they are promised. If the entire care is short then obviously there is an issue with the mfg.

Missing 10 out of 65 pieces... that's approximately 15.4 % of the product not in the bag.....

At the least, they should send you a free bag.... Just think how many bags are sold where no one counted the pieces......hmmmmmmm

A two dollar coupon isn't a slap in the face, it's clearly compensation. So you want them to pull ten out of another bag and make someone else's bag short?THAT'S your solution?

Because they don't sell individual pieces of this candy. So maybe your bag was short to compensate for someone else's bag, and they realized that was a ridiculous solution.

@PissedConsumer1415416

In the 80’s, my dad bought some frozen nuggets from banquet. It stated 20 nuggets inside.

There were 17. Being I had to split with my older brother, who do you think got the extra nugget? He did but the fact is it was still short anyway. My dad told me to write to them and let them know.

Couple weeks later, I received an apology letter in the mail since we were shorted, noting that it happens sometimes. But they were regretful about it and issued 3 coupons for FREE box of 20 count nuggets. Not $ off, FREE. 3 of them!

Back in the day things were handled on a much more personal level. Now it’s all about the money and less about the consumer being unhappy. What do they care? 5 million more bags were sold and probably half of those were cheated.

That’s their profit and consumer loss. They must be held to a higher standard.

Good on you. Your requested resolution is perfect.

Many people would be demanding a full refund, or expecting some sort of extra compensation for their trouble. All you are asking for is to receive the goods you paid for.

Let them know that a discount on future purchases is well and good, but it does not change the fact that they still owe you from the original transaction. Give them the option of a refund, if they can't figure out how to send you the candy.

View more comments (5)
Product
Trolli Candy
Cons
  • Misleading customer
Reason of review
misleading customers
Preferred solution
Mail/send me the 10 missing pieces.

Brands Related to Trolli

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article